We are completely committed to protecting the privacy of our Students as also all users who visit our website.
- Our Centre and all our representatives take adequate measures to safeguard the data provided to us through our website. We ensure that user data furnished to us through our website remains confidential. Any user data will be used only as per the consent of the user and within the applicable regulations and laws of India.
- We may collect as well as process information related to our website visitors as provided through various forms on our website, as well as information, provided us with hard copies or other means. Some of this information may or may not be shared with teachers, and other staffs on an individual basis.
- Information that we collect about our clients is mostly used for training/ Education Process, payments and any other related processes. We also collect information about our clients and website visitors for internal purposes such as for creating statistical information, for offering notifications and for promotional purposes.
- We may contact website visitors or customers to provide notifications or for promotional purposes from time to time, unless we are explicitly asked not to do so. We may also contact website visitors to provide additional health and treatment information.
- We will take all necessary measures to safeguard and protect the integrity of user information that we collect, whether by electronic means or otherwise. While we have taken adequate measures, we do not guarantee any loss that users may suffer due to theft, loss or corruption of information.
- We will not be held liable for any disclosure of information due to unauthorized attacks by third parties.
- If we believe that our users’ personal information has been compromised, we will notify our users at the earliest.