Vacancies in PGIMER, Chandigarh for Assistant Professor in Clinical Psychology & Psychiatrist.
PGIMER (Postgraduate institute of Medical, Education and Research) has 2 vacant posts for Assistant Professor. Applicants are invited from the field of Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry. Payment for application form will be done through the Challan in any branch of SBI. After online submission of application form and fee, hardcopy of the same should be sent by registery/speed post or personally. Person with disability can also fill these posts by meeting the eligibility criteria and also they are exempted from the payment of application fee.
NO. OF POSTS: 01(for Psychiatry) and 01(for Clinical Psychology)
• For SC/ST: 5 Years relaxation is permissible beyond the upper age limit which shall not be exceeding 50 years for Assistant professor as on 16/01/2020.
• FOR PwD, ex-serviceman: Age relaxation will be extended as per the DOPT guidelines.
PAY SCALE: PB-3 i.e. Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 8,000/- with minimum pay of Rs. 30,000/- (pre-revised) plus NPA (for medical personnel) further revised in Pay Matrix (Level-12) as per 7th CPC with a minimum pay of Rs. 1,01,500/-.
• A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub section (3) of the Section 13 of the Act.).
• A Postgraduate qualification i.e. MD (Psychiatry) of an Indian University/Institute recognized by Medical Council of India or MCI recognized qualification equivalent thereto for a teaching post.
• The candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/MCI.
For Clinical Psychology (Non-Medical):
• Master’s degree (regular course recognized by UGC or equivalent) in Psychology.
• M.Phil Clinical Psychology (2 years full time course done from a Psychiatry Department/Institute).
• Ph.D degree in the concerned discipline/subject of an Indian University/Institute or its equivalent Ph.D. degree from a foreign University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
EXPERIENCE: 3 years teaching and research experience in a recognized Institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of MD (for the post in psychiatry)/ PhD degree (for the post in clinical psychology).
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Interview-based criteria, for which date and timings will be announced later.
• FOR SC/ST: Rs500/-
• FOR OTHERS: Rs1000/-
• FOR PwD: NIL
• Application form’s hardcopy
• Challan receipt
• NOC (No objection certificate for already employed people)
• Essential documents’ copy supporting the qualification, experience and publications
POSTAL ADDRESS: O/o Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh.
LAST DATE FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF FORM: 06/01/2020 (11.59 P.M.)
LAST DATE FOR DEPOSITING APPLICATION FEE IN THE BANK: 10/01/2020
LAST DATE FOR THE RECEIPT OF OFFLINE APPLICATION: 16/01/2020 (04:00 P.M.)
CONTACT DETAILS: 0172-2755587
FOR FURTHER DETAILS: http://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/PGIMERPORTAL/home.jsp.